Alid Faski Natva

Part I

Preface

Encounters with the Master

How happy is the one,

Who met in his life?

That person, who always takes you forward!

That person, whom God noted with a special gift,

Who bears the truth?

And through the difficulties and changes

Always leads to freedom.

Through the lack of understanding and doubts

Only forward, only forward!

Wandering in a quiet park, I thought about my life. I understood that to live, as I live, is impossible, because, in spite of the visible prosperity of my life, I was degrading spiritually. I had less elevated thoughts and experiences in comparison with my childhood. Houses, machines, a good family, a successful career offered nothing to my Soul. All this had been similar to a great funeral procession, leading me to the grave. I understood that it was necessary to develop myself spiritually, but I did not know how to do it.

In my childhood I naively thought that it was possible to develop myself at home by reading books. But reading books without practice did not have any results. All the so-called "spiritual schools" and "their teachers" that surrounded me appeared to be a pitiful parody of spirituality. Degraded Orthodoxy and naive Christianity, countless cosmo-bioenergetics, extrasensory, Sai Baba followers, followers of Anastasia and many others, whom it was possible to meet in our country, simply pretended to be spiritual. Their Gurus were hysterical women, whose place was in the psychiatric hospital, or insolent charlatans, who simply fooled people.

I myself had worked for a very long time in the show business and I knew how easy it is to create a one-day-star for people who do not understand. Exactly the same thing happened with different vissarions and seko asakhar. Only lies and errors instead of real spirituality. These Teachers, who inspired only respect, such as Radzhnish, Gurdzhiyev, Don Juan, Shri Aurobindo had died long ago, and I had not heard about any such people in our days. However, I assumed that real spiritual schools existed somewhere. Possibly somewhere in Tibet or India, but I had heard nothing about them. I wanted so greatly to establish connection with them in order to be introduced into real, authentic spirituality. However, I understood that it would be very complicated to find them in India. Indeed, there are ashrams that were degraded thousands of years ago, surviving only because of tradition.

Why didn’t I have the luck to be born at the same time as Radshnish or Gurdzhish? And so would I not find my Guru?

For the thousandth time I sorted out in my memory everything that I had learnt from the contemporary teachers and schools, without suspecting that God at this moment was observing my spiritual quest and invisibly directed it to the necessary direction. Suddenly I recalled that several years ago I saw the appearance of Alid Faski Natva – a very strong telepath and hypnotist, who had said, that he had been taught in India by a Great Teacher, had been acknowledged by Indian yogis as God among yogis, gifted by God with the greatest abilities, which people have not seen during the visible history of humanity.

"Maybe, he is the real Teacher", a guess flashed in my mind. "I need to find Alid Faski Natva and get to know about his Teacher and about the Ashram, where he taught yoga".

"I have long ago been bored with myself, I want to change. But will the Great Teacher accept me with my habits, diseases, weaknesses, accumulated through the years? Does he accept such wretchedness as mine? Who am I to be trained by this teacher? Mutilated by life in this sick society as I am, will I be able to pass all the necessary disciplines and practices?" All these thoughts passed through my mind, when I thought about my possible apprenticeship.