Alid Faski Natva

Secret of the Indian - Tibetan Healing

Interview with Alid Faski Natva

- Alid Faski Natva, please describe: how does Your method of healing work?

- The secret of Indian- Tibetan method consists of giving to the organism sufficient dose of energy, which helps the organism to find power to deal with the illness itself. When a human organism is weakened (but under the present conditions this can be detected practically in each person), its different systems begin to work insufficiently. For example, the shortage of energy in the region of heart – will cause heart diseases. If immunity suffers, then any virus infections can arise. I direct energy to that region, where is shortage, and through the defined number of sessions the work of organism begins to restore, and it begins to function as well as before the disease. First of all, I restore the work of the immune system, since the immune system itself is a critical one in the organism, which produces the shielding energy, and when this system is restored, due to this, the entire organism is restored.

- Alid Faski Natva, and where do You take this energy from?

- My body produces this energy during pranayama (respiratory exercises). Then I accumulate it in the stomach. And therefore, although I eat very little, I always have a stomach. Each yogi is trained to this till certain degree.

- Now there is a large quantity of healers, who also treat the patients with their energy, many kinds of reikists, extrasensory, bioenergetics...

-... if these, of course, are not charlatans, then such people simply fall ill frequently, taking into themselves the diseases of other people. Or treating one person, they take his illnesses and then transfer them to another person, since any illness is a negative energy, which is accumulated in the patient due to the malfunction of his organism, due to stress and negative emotions. During the healing I take into myself this negative karma and then, inside myself, I transform it into positive. I have been learning that for 10 years. It is one of the highest achievements of yogis, but now practically no one knows how to do it. Indeed as in a person diseases do not appear accidentally: he himself or his close ones live incorrectly, make sins in front of God, and God gives him this illness as a punishment. And in order to cure this person, it is necessary to remove his sins, pray for them in front of God. But God will not listen to each person, who turns to him. He listens only to the righteous ones, or if a person prays not egotistically, but for other people, for example. Sometimes, of course, God carries out the request of an egoist, but only to show him that nothing good can come from his selfish requests.

- Alid Faski Natva, why after the healing the aggravation of a disease appears?

- When the organism has collected sufficient strength for dealing with the disease, it switches to the mechanism of the displacement of a disease and restoration of normal functions. And it is manifested as aggravation. But there is no need to worry. On the contrary, it is necessary to be glad, that the cleaning began, which means, the disease will definitely leave.

- How much time is necessary to heal a disease?

- It depends. Severe chronic illnesses leave in a year, sometimes in two years, and insignificant illnesses in a month. First, when I fill the organism with energy, a person feels improvement. It seems to him that the disease leaves, but it is nevertheless necessary to continue with the sessions, until the cleaning has began.

- How many sessions is it necessary to pass?

- I recommend the conduct of 9 sessions minimum. But in serious cases it is necessary to conduct up to 80 sessions in a year. This, of course, is if a person is already close to death, but still has time to come to the healer. Indeed, sometimes it is already late, for example, at the 4th stage of cancer sessions will simply help a person to die without the pain and strong sufferings, which cancerous patients usually have.

When the energy fills the body of a person, it, first of all, begins to annihilate the action of poisons, and if a patient smokes or drinks, then the energy, instead of healing, will have to fight with nicotine and alcohol. That is why it is necessary during the treatment to stop smoking and drinking.

- Does the use of medicines disturb the healing process?

- Drug treatment can be combined with this method. Even a surgery would be more successful after healing sessions. Although I do not recommend surgical intervention without urgent need.

Some fruit lay on the table. Alid Faski Natva took one apricot, played with it in his hand, and suddenly the apricot disappeared. We surprisedly looked into each others eyes: Where is it? The Guru made several passes, and the apricot appeared again.

- How did you do it? I asked the Teacher

- I simply wanted you not to see it, he answered smiling. I can create any illusion: locks out of air; I can do so, so that you would be transferred now to a desert and so on. But what meaning does this have? It is only an illusion. Here now you smell something, he said, and we felt the pleasant smell of rose.

- But it gives nothing: well, you felt, you believed, that there exist miracles. But now I will transmit you kindness.

- And I felt how in my heart appeared an extraordinarily strong feeling of kindness towards people, which I had never experienced before. I watched all the people around me. I would become righteous man, if I had such a good heart. But this feeling began to disappear.

- You felt now till what state I will lead you in the future, said Alid Faski Natva.

- As I heal the body, I heal your soul. I remove from it all the sins, negative energy, stress and negative emotions, created by false thoughts, and I fill your soul with divine energy, which makes a person perfect.

During our conversation we observed how in between the eyebrows of Alid Faski Natva appeared protuberances of the skin in the form of lobes of a flower: three large and several small lobes. It is always so, when he switches on his third eye and performs works with it, removing from the aura of students the dark spots and saturating with light the small, atrophied parts of the soul, which in infancy were filled with love, bliss, compassion and other qualities, inherent in a developed soul.

- You transmit the gift of healing to some people. How does it occur?

- I teach them a specific ritual, answered Alid Faski Natva. They make passes and, visualizing my image, they connect to my energy-field. But I program myself in such a way, that if a certain person connects with me, then to him will be given as much energy as it is necessary for the healing. And then, I can talk with someone or even sleep, but my organism nevertheless separates the necessary amount of energy, and the healer transfers it to the patient. If someone then connects with me, I am aware of this, and in the free time I telepathically connect with the healer and remove from him the negative energy of the patients, whom he treated himself.

- Is it not a difficulty for you that so many people think about You, and You feel all that?

- No, since I reached the deepest state of disidentification.

- But if a healer leaves the school and continues to heal, out of his selfishness?

- I will know about it - said Alid Faski Natva - and in this case I cannot give him energy and take away the negative. And this kind of healer will become a simple charlatan, as indeed he was only a medium, conductor, as many tutors are only the conductors of light of the Teacher. But after being switched off from the School, they supplement the army of charlatans, and can no longer really help people. It is very bad when an undedicated person, i.e., the one who is not a tutor, conducts healings, removes spoiling, gives initiations, since all this has no power, he is doing a simple charlatanism.

- And who are now the real healers?

- These are the dedicated tutors of our School. It is useless to turn to the rest of the healers.

AUM!