Alid Faski Natva

Part II

And then, on one excellent day, while I was walking along an empty street, submerged into similar meditation, I felt that a surprising state came over me. I had not experienced anything more wonderful and more elevated than that in my whole life! I knew that it was a state of enlightenment. But how could it come to me? At the same time I felt that I had not changed a bit. It was not my state, it came from outside, from where as... suddenly before my inner vision I saw the image of Alid Faski Natva, and he began to speak to me without words. I understood everything that he wanted to tell me, although I did not see nor hear anything more with the inner vision or hearing: "My Teacher went to God,” he said. “Now I have become a Guru, since enlightenment condescended upon me. My spiritual name is now Alid Faski Natva – and it means ‘very strongly enlightened’. When the soul of a person is sufficiently clean, and he has achieved elevated states, which are possible in this terrestrial life, God enters his soul, and he becomes enlightened. God opens himself to him, he enters into a unity with God. I accept you as an apprentice and I will eliminate your sins, cleanse your soul, so that, if it is convenient for God, it will reach this wonderful unity ".

I walked and walked, being in the wonderful contact with the Teacher, until he ended our contact. I myself was not able to contact and, probably, I would not have believed it, if someone had described a similar story to me. But all this happened to me and completely surprised me. Going home, I cried from happiness. I found my Teacher. I had a feeling that I had met with my closest and dearest person after a long separation full of burdens and deprivations. My soul felt the approaching rescuing from the gloom of ignorance, in which I had lived for many years.

The next day the miracle continued. Again I entered in contact with Alid Faski Natva. He transferred to me the state of happiness. I experienced a very strong bright state, although it would have seemed that everybody knows such "happiness". But it was a stronger and more conscious emotion than all those states of happiness, which I had experienced in my life. "There is no sense in suffering, the Teacher explained to me. “God wants every person to be happy. And the task of each person is to find his happiness, to feel what his soul in this life wants to do and do it. In no case should you permit to yourself negative thoughts and emotions. They convert our life into hell. It is necessary to live easily, freely and joyfully. Remember that life is God’s game, teaching us to play. And it is not worthwhile to make a tragedy out of it. It is necessary to relate to everything with humour ". And the Teacher himself, as I was convinced during our physical encounter, makes a problem out of nothing, loves jokes, anecdotes and humour a lot. The state of happiness lasted for some hours, until the Teacher was no longer with me, and still for a long time left me in a bright, elevated state. The next day, the Guru presented me with a state, which I would name the cleanliness of soul. I felt divine cleanliness and freshness of my inner state. And I was surprised how by that time I had lived in gloom. In my soul there was always present some kind of discomfort, some kind of predestination and negativeness, which I already got used to and I considered it a standard. Only when I sometimes consumed alcohol and narcotics, I was in similar states for longer, as it happens when a part of the brain is disconnected under the influence of poison, and you forget about all difficulties and problems. Apparently because of this false ease, which appears after the consumption of alcohol, is formed this large number of druggies and drunkards. However, it is not a solution to kill your brain, but to go to God. The Teacher showed me, up to what state he would lead me in the process of development, what I could become, transformed under the influence of his divine energy.

Unfortunately, after a certain time, the terrible state, which I considered natural and usual, returned. I knew that it required years of instruction before the Teacher could lead me into such a state that would become mine.

Once, walking in a summer-resort, I met a lonely fisherman and gardeners. I "decided" to send them a feeling of love. As soon as I attempted to do it, with one old man, I felt such a strong feeling that I even cried. I had never before experienced this kind of love for people, in contrast to the usual feelings, when we tie ourselves to the object of love. This love was deprived of selfishness. I simply wished good for this person. And I wanted him to be happy. Love shone from me as sun rays, regardless of any personal preference. Soon I met still several summer residents, and the same experience was repeated with them. I understood what happiness is – to love people. But from where does this power of feelings come in me? And then I understood that all this time the Teacher was with me. It was he who sent me the thought to love people and strengthened my experiences, showing me what I had to strive for.