Alid Faski Natva

Telepathy

-Alid Faski Natva is you perceiving of other people’s thoughts getting sharper then normally when you are giving a healing séance?

-When I am giving healing, my sense of perceiving thoughts is switched off, only when I want to know the thoughts of my patient then …. But I don’t…

-But say you do want to know?

-That what I do during my telepathy séances. First I perceive thoughts of all people on Earth, but I clear them and connect to the person I want to connect and this is the most difficult part, to connect to the one whose thoughts I want to read.

- Is it like a chaos?

-Yes, like a chaos first. And then I connect to the one whose thoughts I want to read.

- Does this mean that at any moment you could connect to the thought process of a human?

- Yes, at any time.

- What if the thought is unclear, is it still clear for you? If it is foggy or incomplete, could you still read it?

- What does it mean foggy? It might be a thought that the person could have forgotten. I can restore this thought in memory and perceive it.

- I get it; it means that you can perceive a person’s thought which was forgotten by this person?

- Yes, that is right.

- Or he was thinking about something a minute or two ago…

- Even the one he had forgotten I can read; the one he had earlier is really easy.

- Can you restore the thought process which a person had ten minutes ago, when you were not connected to him?

- Yes, I can. It is possible to interfere into the brain and to know all thoughts, past and present. Even the future thoughts if the person has them.

- OK I understand. What about the dreams, could you interfere into a person’s dreams?

- In what way?

- Say to plan a dream for a person.

- You mean to induce a certain dream? It is possible, but as I said before yoga philosophy forbids any interference!

- Just theoretically, just in terms of your abilities!

- Theoretically it is possible. Theoretically is possible not just to induce a certain dream, but also to know what exactly he sees in his dream.

- Even that!

- Yes.